Get five business ideas—and learn how much money you need to get started—from 7-figure entrepreneurs Marco and Georg.
Marco and Georg started their leather goods business, Buckle and Seam, when they were under 30 years old. Within years, they built a million-dollar business. The best part is that they donate part of their revenue to support girls’ education in Pakistan.
Watch the full video to learn more about each of the business ideas below:
- [2:18] 1. Sell bracelets for a cause
- [4:06] 2. Sell artisan goods from your community
- [6:37] 3. Sell CO2 compensation options
- [9:19] 4. Sell items based on trends
- [11:54] 5. Sell personalized presents
When you’re ready to get started, build your online business with Shopify. Click here for a 14-day free trial.
To learn more about Buckle and Seam check out https://buckleandseam.de/ (they ship worldwide!)